Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A pleasant ride.


I'm kind of used to cabbies cursing whatever comes on their way, blowing off their anger on everybody & everything but today's cabbie, he was just different.
Since I got in, he started cracking jokes about someone who parked his car in the middle of the road although he was blocking our way. Then, he started cracking jokes about me & surprisingly, he made me laugh despite  my gloomy midterm mood. And like many cabbies, he complained a little about his life but still, he complained jokingly. I didn't see him frown once despite  the jam, crazy drivers & despite  him being dead tired, as he claims. Along with that cheerful ride, he reminded me of an extraordinary blessing in my life when he told me that it's such an amazing thing to have someone to keep your company. That reminded me of how much I'm blessed with those in my life; my mom, my family, my friends, my neighbors, everyone I got is a blessing her/himself. So, thank you all for being in my life & thank you,cabbie for giving me such a pleasant ride. =)

1 comment:

  1. ياااه المواصلات
    المواصلات لاتعنى لى الا التعب و المعاناة و الزهق
    انا الحاجة الوحيدة اللى اتعمتها من الطريق الصبر وقوة التحمل و ان الله حق , آسف على التدخل بس الموضوع عجبنى بشدة و مستنين الكتابات الجديدة

    ReplyDelete